Contra Costa County
Employer Advisory Council
Providing affordable training and resources to help employers manage a constantly changing workforce.
SAVE THE DATE!
Our next in-person seminar is scheduled for Thursday, June 22nd, at The Greenery. Join us for networking, breakfast, and an engaging presentation from one of our favorite speakers: Chris Mead!
Seminar Topic Survey!
Yes, we need your input! We are finalizing our seminar scheduling for the rest of the year and we want to hear what would help you out the most! Please take this survey and let us know what the Contra Costa County employers WANT to know about!
The Contra Costa County Employer Advisory Council (CCCEAC) is composed of employer volunteers representing a cross section of business and industry. The CCCEAC was developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California Employment Development Department (EDD) and the business community.
Our mission is to support employers with the tools they need for professional and successful partnerships with their employees and clients.
- Multiple DatesJun 14, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM PDTZoom Webinar
- Jun 22, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMThe Greenery @ Diablo Hills Golf Course, 1551 Marchbanks Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, USAJune's seminar comes to you live, in-person! Join us for breakfast, networking, and a comprehensive dive into the Private Attorneys General Act -- aka PAGA. Don't miss out!
- Jul 27, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMZoom Webinar
- Aug 24, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMZoom Webinar
- Sep 28, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMZoom Webinar
- Oct 26, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMThe Greenery @ Diablo Hills Golf Course, 1551 Marchbanks Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, USAJoin us for our panel on HR Horror Stories! This is our annual Membership Appreciation event and will include breakfast and networking!